WELCOME TO A WONDERFUL VACATION IN DOOR COUNTY! We sincerely thank you for choosing JR Vacation Rentals. We are committed to maintaining high standards and strive to make our renters happy with their stay in Door County. If you have further questions regarding your stay, please contact our office or email email@example.com
All check-ins take place at the JR Vacation Rentals office. Below are directions to our office in Sturgeon Bay, conveniently located right off the highway as you enter the peninsula of Door County. Key pick-up can occur anytime on the day of your arrival, during our office hours. Check-in time is 4:00 PM, which means the property is ready for your arrival, unless given prior authorization. If the Lease Holder is not the party checking-in, prior arrangements must be made with the JR office, for safety and security purposes. Directions and keys to the rental property will be provided at check-in (subject to final payment being received).
****Due to Covid 19: Only one member of the rental group may enter our offices, We will have them sanitize their hands upon entering and we ask that they wear a mask as they enter. There will not be restrooms available at this time.
2021 Office Hours:
January 1 – April 30 and November 1, 2021 till end of year
Monday, Thursday, Friday: open 9 A.M. – 3 P.M.
Closed Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
May 1 – October 31, 2021
Monday – Friday: open 9 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Closed most Saturdays (see Peak Season Hours) and closed Sunday
2021 Saturday Summer Hours – Peak Season
June 19, June 26: open 9 A.M. – 4 P.M.
July 4, 2020: Office is closed!
July 10, 17, 24, and 31: open 9 A.M. – 6 P.M.
August 7, 14: open 9 A.M. – 6 P.M.
August 21 and 28: open 9 A.M. – 4 P.M.
September 4 – October 16, 2021: open 9 A.M. – Noon
If you will be arriving after business hours (or Sunday check-in) when our office is closed, please follow the Late Check-in Procedures. For Sunday Check-in: Key packet information will not be available for pick-up until 4:00 P.M., normal check-in time.
Late Check-in Procedures:
1. You will find a bag with all property information, and your name on it, located in the “Late Check-In Box”, located next to the JR Vacation Rentals Office front door entrance.
2. Remove your bag, with your name on it, from the Late Check-In Box. If there is any contract paperwork placed inside, please complete it and place it in the locked box, located below the Late Check-in Box. This is important to finalize your reservation.
3. Inside the bag you will find, property keys and direction from the JR Vacation office.
4. Inside the Late Check-In box is a sign with an emergency JR cell number, if there are any problems. For non-emergency, you can call the office phone number, (920) 743-7291 and leave a message. Our on-call staff will check office messages regularly.
5. Travel safely to your vacation property and enjoy your stay! Each property has a white binder that has specific and unique tips for staying at the property. Be sure to take a few minutes to preview the information to become familiar with the home.
JR Vacation Rentals
53 West Spruce Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
(920)743-7291 or 1-888-481-1935
Directions to our Office:
As you enter Sturgeon Bay, continue on Highway 42/57. At the appropriate stoplight, turn left onto Neenah Avenue. At Redwood Street, turn left. At the top of the hill, at the stop sign, turn left onto Madison Avenue. Take the first right onto Spruce Street. Our parking lot will be on the left side of Spruce Street and you’ll see a tall brown sign with our logo at the driveway.
SECURITY DEPOSITS ARE LESS ANY CHARGES INCURRED, WHERE APPLICABLE, WILL BE POST-MARKED WITHIN 21 DAYS OF YOUR DEPARTURE DATE, VIA U.S. POSTAL SERVICE. Prior to leaving the property, please review the “Check-out Procedures” posted on our website, at the property and/or in the white binder at each property.
#1 VACATION RENTAL COMPANY IN DOOR COUNTY PROVIDING SUPERIOR VACATIONS TO DESERVING GUESTS
JR VACATION RENTALS – DOOR COUNTY, WI