Nestled in a quiet cul de sac with no cross traffic, and La Salle County Park at the end of the drive, this authentic log cabin sleeps 9. It is located on the pristine waters of Lake Michigan, south of Sturgeon Bay. On the Waterfront includes 4 TV’s (two flat screens), DVD players, Wi-Fi and all the comforts you desire. The second floor view is so close to the water that it gives you the impression that you are on a cruise ship on the ocean. There is a piano, guitar and ping pong table (net and paddles in storage shed) plus a wood burning stove in the living room. Venture outside to listen to the waves crash on the rocks from the deck with outdoor furniture and a grill. With 1350 square feet, there is plenty of room to relax and enjoy.
Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room Combination
Main Level: Double sofa sleeper in living room
Second Floor: Water view from bed: Queen; Bedroom #2: Double & 1 Twin; Bedroom #3 (folding door area): Double Futon
Dates in Yellow are Tentatively Reserved. Dates in Red are Booked. All other dates are open.
- **Furnishing and decor may change without notice.
- **Sheets and towels not included.
- Access to Horseshoe Bay Golf Club's private Beach Club with swimming pool located in Egg Harbor
- Access to Horseshoe Bay Golf Club,located in Egg Harbor. The only private Club in Door County
- Alarm Clock(s)
- Coffee Maker
- Crock Pot
- DVD Player (4)
- Fan (Freestanding)
- Fire Pit (Portable)
- Grill (Gas)
- Hair Dryer
- Hardwood Floors
- Ironing Board
- Life Jackets
- On Lake Michigan
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite TV
- Sunrise View
- TV (4)
- Walking distance to LaSalle Park
- Washer / Dryer
- Water View
- Wi-Fi (limited/not for streaming or downloads)
- Wood Stove