This rustic, 125 year old lag cabin sits on 120 ft. of Lake Michigan shoreline……the shore is accessible, but rocky. Located just outside of Jacksonport and a short walk or bike ride to the very popular Cave Point County Park, known as the most photographed spot in Door County. Whitefish Dunes State Park is also near by, and has a very nice public beach and hiking trails(fee to enter). Enjoy evenings around the fire pit or grilling out on the spacious deck.
Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room Combination
Main Level: Half-bath with vanity and toilet; 2nd Floor: bathroom with shower, vanity, no toilet; Master Bath: bathtub, sink, toilet
2nd Floor: King / King / Queen
Loft: 2 Twins / 1 Queen
Dates in Yellow are Tentatively Reserved. Dates in Red are Booked. All other dates are open.
- **Furnishing and decor may change without notice.
- **Sheets and towels not included.
- 125 Year Old Restored Log House near Historic Cave Point
- Access to Horseshoe Bay Golf Club's private Beach Club with swimming pool located in Egg Harbor
- Access to Horseshoe Bay Golf Club,located in Egg Harbor. The only private Club in Door County
- Alarm Clock(s)
- Boom Box with CD
- Booster Chair
- DVD Player
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Pit
- Grill (Gas)
- Hair Dryer
- Hardwood Floors
- Ironing Board
- Outdoor Shower
- Picnic Table
- Satellite TV - NO Local Stations
- Shore Frontage (Rock) (Stair Access to Shore)
- TV (2)
- VCR (2)
- Washer / Dryer
- Water View