This spacious home on the sandy beach of Lake Michigan is the perfect spot for your relaxing waterfront vacation in Door County! Offering 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a rec room and 3000 sq. ft. to spread out for your group of up to 10 guests. Already a popular spot for repeat guests, you don’t want to delay booking your stay. Many nice amenities await, such as central A/C, washer/dryer, WiFi, dishwasher, a king bed, and gas grill.
Enjoy being just a short walk to Whitefish Dunes State Park either by the waters edge or by road! Popular local restaurants, Donny’s Glidden Lodge and The Hitching Post are also within walking distance.
Kitchen, living, dining room combination.
Main Level: Both bathrooms have shower only
Lower Level: bathroom has a tub/shower combo
For fire safety reasons: NO outdoor fires on the yard or at the beach!
Upstairs: Master bedroom w/ King bed and private bath; #2 bedroom: Queen
Downstairs: 2 Twins & 1 Full; plus 2 twins in Living Room
Dates in Yellow are Tentatively Reserved. Dates in Red are Booked. All other dates are open.
- **Furnishing and decor may change without notice.
- **Sheets and towels not included.
- 1 Mile to Whitefish Dunes State Park
- 1/4 Mile to Public Lake Access
- A/C only on the main floor
- Absolutely no smoking on the premises. No fires are allowed either!
- Alarm Clock(s)
- Balcony Furniture
- Boat Launch, Sand Beach & Lake Access on Whitefish Bay (1/10 Mile)
- Breakfast Bar
- Cable TV (Basic)
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Coffee Maker
- Crock Pot
- DVD Player
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fireplace (Wood)
- Garbage Disposal
- Grill (Gas)
- Hair Dryer
- Hardwood Floors (Partial)
- Hiking / Walking Paths, 1.5 Miles to Cave Point and Whitefish Dunes State Park
- Ironing Board
- Near Whitefish Dunes State Park
- No Fires allowed on the Beach
- No Smoking or Fireworks
- Outdoor Furniture
- Soft Water
- Sunrise View
- Toaster Oven
- TV (2)
- Washer / Dryer (HE detergent only)
- Water Accessible
- Water View