Resting on a wonderful sandy beach, Alice’s wonderland is a quiet retreat, away from any hustle or bustle. Bring your own bikes or just walk along a winding wooded road in a pine forest. Roast marshmallows over your private beach campfire and watch beautiful sunrises over the lake. See a Door County that tourists rarely glimpse and get back to the simple life. Despite all this seclusion, Alice’s Wonderland is just 10 minutes from Sturgeon Bay and Glidden Lodge and an easy drive to all of Door County’s other attractions. Very close to the Lily Bay Boat Launch and within 1.5 miles of our other rentals: Jackie’s Gem on the Lake and Sweeping Sands. If you need to connect, this property does offer Wi-Fi.
Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room Combination
Bathroom 1: full bath; 2: ¾ with shower only
Bedroom #1: Double; #2: Double; #3: Bunk Bed (Double Down, Twin Up) and Queen Sofa Sleeper in the Living Room
Dates in Yellow are Tentatively Reserved. Dates in Red are Booked. All other dates are open.
- **Furnishing and decor may change without notice.
- **Sheets and towels not included.
- Access to Horseshoe Bay Golf Club's private Beach Club with swimming pool located in Egg Harbor
- Access to Horseshoe Bay Golf Club,located in Egg Harbor. The only private Club in Door County
- Alarm Clock(s)
- Breakfast Bar
- Cable (basic) only on living room TV
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Fire Pit (at Shore)
- Fireplace (Gas)
- Garage (1 Stall with Opener)
- Garbage Disposal
- Grill (Charcoal)
- Ironing Board
- Near Lily Bay Boat Launch
- Outdoor Furniture
- Picnic Table
- TV (3)
- Video Tapes
- Washer / Dryer
- Water Accessible
- Water View